All materials are sourced in the UK and customers can be assured that sustainability and traceability has and will always be paramount.
- Hand-wash gently in warm water using soap suitable for wool or a wool soak product, do not rub.
- It is advisable to wash darker colours separately and if in any doubt a colour catcher product may be used.
- Do not wring. Squeeze out excess water or spin dry on shortest, slowest cycle then dry flat.
- Do NOT tumble dry
- Press with warm iron while damp
- If in doubt, dry clean or contact us for help